We recognise that different investors have distinct needs. We offer a broad range of assets and tax wrappers so that we can select the investments that are right for you.
We combine this unbiased approach with cutting edge technology, award winning research and superior administration to create tailor-made financial solutions to meet your individual requirements.
We are Discretionary Investment Managers managing portfolios for clients including:
- Private Clients
- Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPs) and Small Self Administered Schemes (SSAS)
- Charitable Trusts
Many of these clients come to us directly, however, we also work closely with financial advisers, accountants and solicitors to ensure a seamless management of a client's overall affairs.
We like to keep in touch with our clients. We have considerable expertise in running a wide range of assets within a portfolio and our clients entrust us to do this, however we like to meet up and engage with clients. We report to clients twice yearly and also have regular catch ups by phone or meeting.
We provide secure online access for you to view your portfolio online. This includes the ability to view the last two years transactions.
You will be able to see the most up to date information on your portfolio 24 hours a day, 7 days a week-via any computer, smart phone or tablet.
We offer a full range of investments, such as:
- Exchange Traded Funds
- Collective Investment Schemes (OEICS/Unit Trusts)
- Government and Corporate Bonds
- Investment Trusts
- Wider Range Investments – for example, Hedge Funds and Structured Products
- Direct Global Equities – traded on over 25 global markets
Tax Wrappers *
We can manage money across a wide range of tax wrappers*, to maximise tax efficiency for clients, including:
- Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs)
- Self- Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPs)
- Small Self- Administered Schemes (SSAS)
- Offshore Portfolio Bonds
* We can manage your assets within any of these tax wrappers but cannot provide specific advice on the wrapper itself.
Tax Packs – where investments are not held in a tax wrapper, an annual tax pack is issued to assist in the completion of tax returns. A charge of £125 plus VAT may apply for this service.